Shut Up, They Said Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 08:30am 1 Comment
Have we finally reached a tipping point in the left’s war on free speech in higher ed?
- Violent riots at UC Berkeley shut down Milo Yiannopoulos event
- “That is the price you pay for being a Libertarian or Conservative on American college campuses”
- Only One Arrest Made at UC Berkeley During Riots
It’s not just Milo.
- Marquette U. Employee Caught Trying to Keep Students From Hearing Ben Shapiro Speech
- Federal Judge Warns Yale on Free Speech
We could all learn a lesson from this guy.
Here’s another consistent problem.
- FOX Orders New TV Show Based on College Sexual Assault
- Purdue Punishes ROTC Student After Girlfriend Accuses Him of Snuggling Without Consent
- Rape Hoaxer of Rolling Stone UVA Story Ordered to Comply in Second Lawsuit
Trump on campus.
- Trump Threatens to Cut Federal Funding to Berkeley After Riots
- Liberty University President to Head Two Higher Ed Task Forces for Trump
- Duke University Vows to Protect International Students From Trump
How nice for her.
Maybe we need this at more schools.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
it’s ‘Shut up they (he) EXPLAINED’ not ‘said’