Some people are entitled to safe spaces on college campuses while others are not.
- McGill U. Student Representative Gains Support After Saying: “Punch a Zionist Today”
- Army Vet Who Joined Ivy League Says Safe Space Culture Divides Students
- Tucker Carlson: No Safe Space on Campus for White Men
Yale was in news this week.
- Yale Changing Name of Calhoun College Over Slavery Ties While Ignoring Elihu Yale
- Geraldo Rivera Resigns Yale Fellowship After Calhoun College Name Change
Everyone’s doing it.
More free speech issues.
- Prof: If You Invite Milo to Campus You Should Pay ‘Steep and Lasting Price’
- Campus Free Speech Bills Gain Steam in Several States
- This leftist activist is free speech’s worst nightmare
Trump on campus.
- Duke University Trains Students in Anti-Trump Activism
- UC Students Don’t Think Free Speech Should Apply to ‘Trump Surrogates’
- UCLA Now Offering Seminars to Help Students Understand Trump Phenomenon
I’m sensing a pattern.
- College Students Wear White Pins as Reminders of White Privilege
- Mandatory Social Justice Classes at UMass Focus on White Privilege
- Evergreen College Workshop Aims to Cure Your Toddler of Racism
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.