It’s been almost a month since Trump was sworn in and instead of regrouping, Democrats are obsessing on all the wrong things.
- Maxine Waters: We need investigation to find evidence to impeach Trump
- Women’s March calls for General Strike and Day Without A Women
- Dems seek party salvation in redistricting and loosening voting laws
This guy is right but he’ll be ignored.
The media has also failed to adjust.
- NYT Reporter Reprimanded for Calling Melania Trump a “hooker” at a Party
- Liberal Media in Crisis After Being Passed Over for Questions
- Chuck Todd Doesn’t Get it — Media Delegitimized Itself Before Trump
Trump presses on.
- Senate Confirms Scott Pruitt to Lead EPA
- Trump Press Conference Was Peak Trump
- Trump Chooses Former NLRB Member Alexander Acosta for Labor
- Germany: Merkel’s Refugee Czar Wants Voting Rights for Migrants
- Geert Wilders Vows to Take the Netherlands Out of EU, Leads Polls Ahead of Election
- Gallup: Americans still LOVE Israel a lot, Netanyahu popularity soars
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.