Aiding The Resistance Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 08:30am 1 Comment
It’s going to be an awfully long four to eight years for some people in higher education.
- Over 30,000 Profs Sign Petition Calling Trump Order Un-American
- Evergreen State Students Vandalize ‘Racist’ Trump Art
- Student Government Leader at Seattle U. Resigns Due to Stress Over Trump
More fallout from Berkeley.
- UC Berkeley Staffer Under Investigation for Alleged Participation in Riot
- Berkeley Student Paper Publishes Five Op-Eds Defending Violence at Riots
- Milo Yiannopoulos Announces Plans to Return to Berkeley
Isn’t that curious…
Is this what the resistance really all about?
- College Socialists Push Revolution Against Trump
- Student Government at Santa Clara U. Rejects Pro-Capitalism Campus Club
- Socialist Group at U. Central Florida Trains Students to Fight ‘Alt-Right Nazis’
- University Suggests Microaggressions ‘May Impact Suicide Risk’
- Columbia Gripped by Wave of Student Suicides
Compare and contrast.
- The Harvard Crimson Doesn’t Understand Free Speech
- Is it Time to Defund Universities That Don’t Defend Free Speech?
Because it is.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
The Feds have no business providing funds to colleges. At most there should be a limited number of scholarships available for fields that the US needs. Let the private sector put their funds where their mouths are to support the culturally disadvantaged, minority, etc. groups.