These three stories contrast the political climate on college campuses quite well.
- U. Wisconsin-Oshkosh Holds ‘Non-Partisan’ Event With Chelsea Clinton
- UC Irvine Panel on ‘Millennials and the Election’ Packed With Liberals
- Pro-Trump Students Harassed and Threatened at U. Pittsburgh
Microaggressions are all the rage now.
- Suffolk University Mandating Microagression Training for All Faculty
- Princeton Librarian: Our Job To Silence Those Skeptical of Microaggressions
At least Halloween is over.
- U. Texas Austin Students Advised Not to Wear Cowboy And Indian Halloween Costumes
- VIDEO: Brit Hume Covers Campus Craziness Over Halloween Costumes
Making the left angry is so easy.
- College Republicans at U. Miami Spark Outrage With Sign: “Safe spaces are for children”
- NYU Prof Placed on Leave for Opposing Political Correctness
- Affirmative Action Bake Sale Causes Uproar at U. Texas
What’s fiscal responsibility?
- U. Michigan to Pay Chief Diversity Officer $385K Per Year
- Strike Ends: Harvard Dining Services Workers to Get $35K Annually
They broke the rules, just like her.
It’s different when Hollywood does it.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.