If nothing else, the last two weeks have shown average Americans that higher education in our country is rapidly devolving into kindergarten for young adults.
- U. Michigan Law School Scrubs Post-Election Play-Doh Event From Website
- U. Miami Students Get Milk And Cookies to Help Deal With Trump Victory
- Barnard Students Console Themselves Over Election With Coloring Books
The only time some students seem engaged is when they’re protesting something.
- Students Around the Country Destroy American Flags to Protest Trump
- Jesse Jackson Leads Student Walkout Over Trump at U. Michigan
- Pomona College Funds Student Trips to Anti-Trump Rally
Here’s the newest campus fad.
- Students Declare Syracuse University a Sanctuary Campus
- “Sanctuary Campuses” for illegal aliens is the next big thing
Notice how no one is protesting for the rights of these people.
- Artist Faces Jail for Hanging Anti-Terrorism Posters at George Mason U.
- Student Ejected From Class For Not Agreeing Trump Election As Bad As 9/11
- DePaul: Fundraiser for Terrorist Welcome, Ben Shapiro Not Welcome
Some people have more rights than others.
- Glenn Reynolds: Colleges Are Excluding Students Who Supported Trump
- Columbia Suspends Men’s Wrestling Season Over Lewd Texts
And everything is a problem.
- Students And Faculty at UVA Object to Inclusion of Thomas Jefferson in Speech
- Anti-Israel Kent State Students want Golda Meir Quote Removed (UPDATE – Rejected)
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.