Mangled Media Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 09:00am 1 Comment
Some people think the media is breaking down in this election.
Some are fine with media looking the other way.
Other people are angry when anyone in media isn’t mean to Trump.
Nothing to see here.
- Gowdy: Hillary Used a Special Tool to Wipe Home-brewed Server
- Conflict of Interest? Chelsea Will Remain on Clinton Foundation Board if Hillary Wins
- ‘Due Respect’: Hillary’s State Department Dealings with Foundation Donors ‘Seamy and Seedy’
Totally on the level.
- Judge Demands State Department to Quickly Release 15,000 New Hillary Emails
- Chaffetz on Hillary FBI Documents: ‘There’s nothing classified about it, it’s just embarrassing.’
Quick! Everybody panic!
It was an interesting week in higher education.
- Stanford U. Bans Hard Liquor Over Sex Assault Case
- U. Chicago Dean to Freshmen: No Safe Spaces Here
- SUNY Binghamton Offers RA Training Session Called “Stop White People”
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Is this pencil neck puke pajamaboy’s brother or lover?