Terror in America Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 09:00am 2 Comments
The barbarians are no longer at the gate. They’re inside.
- Terror Attack in Orlando, Florida: 50 dead, 53 hospitalized
- Orlando Terrorist Reportedly Called 911 to Pledge Allegiance to ISIS Leader
- What We Know So Far About the Orlando Terrorist Attack
The left’s reaction was all too predictable.
- Help me solve the riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma of the Orlando terrorist’s motives
- NY Daily News Reporter Complains Shooting an AR-15 Bruised His Delicate Shoulder
- Stumped: DHS’ Jeh Johnson Can’t Name Gun Law that Could’ve Stopped Mateen
There have been some interesting developments as a result…
- Houston Shooting Range Offers Free Concealed Carry Courses to Members of LGBTQ Community
- #ShootBack: Fallout from Orlando reaches California
- Hackers Spam ISIS Twitter Accounts With Porn, Gay Pride
There was lots of BDS related news this week.
- Leading German bank shuts down anti-Israel BDS account
- Victory: YouTube restores video of vile BDS harassment of pro-Israel Professor
- Rhode Island legislature passes anti-BDS law
- Freddie Gray: Prosecution’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Trial
- Freddie Gray: Trial Implosion! Medical Examiner first believed injury was accident
- Freddie Gray Day #4: Prosecution’s “Rough Ride” Theory Implodes
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
It’s not so much that they’re inside as that they were invited in and given refuge and this is how they return the favor.
We owe nothing to any refugees from Islam anymore. They’ve proven over and over again that to give them aid indicates to them that we are weak.
We need to stop being the Salvation Army for the world.
Let some other countries (such as their brother Islamists) take some of them in. Let some other country show how peaceful and brotherly Islam is.
Enough with giving aid and comfort to our enemies.
In an interview with NBC’s Chuck Todd, Attorney General Loretta Lynch says that on Monday, the FBI will release edited transcripts of the 911 calls made by the Orlando nightclub shooter to the police during his rampage.
“What we’re not going to do is further proclaim this man’s pledges of alleigance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda,” Lynch said. “We are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance [to the Islamic State].”
By what authority does Lynch usurp Florida law. Were the 911 tapes seized by the FBI? Were the police department 911 computers wiped clean? What country are we living in?
911 tapes are covered by Florida open records law:
“119.07 Inspection and copying of records; photographing public records; fees; exemptions.—
(1)(a) Every person who has custody of a public record shall permit the record to be inspected and copied by any person desiring to do so, at any reasonable time, under reasonable conditions, and under supervision by the custodian of the public records.”
“Where a public record contains some information which is exempt from disclosure, s. 119.07(2)(a), F.S., requires the custodian of the document to delete or excise that portion or portions of the record for which the exemption is asserted and to provide the remainder of the record for inspection.”
Section 365.171(15), F.S., exempts from disclosure those records or information which reveals the name, address, or telephone number of a person requesting or reporting an emergency through the “911” system. The exemption, however, is limited to the name, address, and telephone number when in the custody of the agency receiving the initial “911” telephone call.
The police department is under a duty pursuant to s. 119.07(2)(a), F.S., to delete the exempt material and to release the rest of the record for inspection and copying
Lynch is making it far worse by hiding what is in the tapes.
Let’s pray that some news organization or Judicial Watch files an immediate lawsuit.