Democrats Love the Deep State Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
The Durham Report was released this week and Democrats could not wait to try to discredit it.
- Durham Report: “The FBI Discounted or Willfully Ignored Material information that did Not Support the Narrative of a Collusive Relationship Between Trump and Russia”
- Durham Report proves “what a destructive, vicious, damaging person Hillary Clinton is to our political process”
Remember when Democrats loved whistleblowers? They don’t.
- FBI Whistleblowers Battle Against the Agency and Congressional Democrats
- Rep. Sanchez Tries to Discredit FBI Whistleblower With His Twitter Account…Except It’s Not His
- ‘The FBI Will Crush You’: Whistleblower Tells Future Whistleblowers to Come to Him or Congress to Expose Corruption
Oh, is that all?
How did we get here?
- Pro-Life Activist Says FBI Visit to Mother was ‘to Intimidate’ Her
- Rep Comer: Nine of 10 Whistlebowers in Biden Family Business Investigation are ‘Missing,’ WH Intimidating Them
Biden is still doing nothing about the border.
- Biden Border Crisis: Asylum Seekers Given Court Dates Into 2035
- NYC Residents Furious City is Temporarily Housing Migrants at Elementary School Gym
Wasn’t this a conspiracy theory at one point?
This is just pathetic.
- Massachusetts U.S. Attorney Rachael Rollins, Appointed Despite Unhinged Rant, To Resign After Ethics Probe
Ron DeSantis has been busy.
- DeSantis Defunds “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion” Bureaucracies in Florida Public Universities
- DeSantis Declares There Will be No ‘Pronoun Olympics,’ Child Sex Changes in Florida
- Florida Crackdown on Human Trafficking Tied to Illegal Immigration
He is making all the right enemies.
- Politico Hit Piece On Casey DeSantis Uses Trump Confidant Roger Stone As Source (Seriously)
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Kills Lake Nona Project He Always Hated, Media Blames DeSantis
- DeSantis Seeks To Disqualify Judge In Disney Case
Newsom is flailing.
- UNEXPECTEDLY: Gov. Newsom Announces California Budget Deficit Bigger than Projected
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s Reparations Experiment Completely ‘Backfires’ on Him
- California Assembly Passes Bill Banning Ingredients in Skittles and Nerds
- Israel Foils Hamas Terror Attack in Jerusalem as Thousands Take Part in Patriotic Flag March
- China’s Nuclear Buildup a ‘Concern for Global Stability,’ G7 Leaders Warn
- United Nations’ Group Confirms Meat, Eggs, and Dairy are “Vital Sources of ‘Much-Needed Nutrients’”
Compare and contrast.
- Education Sec. Cardona Dodges Questions About Pulling Back Critical Race Theory, Ibram Kendi, and 1619 Project in Schools
- National Survey Shows ‘Devastating’ Pandemic-Era Learning Loss in K-8 across U.S.
What an awful story.
- Online Mob Comes for Pregnant Nurse After Video of Confrontation Over Citi Bike Goes Viral
- Pregnant Nurse Hunted By Internet Mob After False Accusations Of Theft and Racism Will Sue, Lawyer Says
This is ridiculous.
Saying the quiet part out loud.
The saviors of democracy.
Who could have predicted such a thing?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
This is funny. A Democrat in her natural state:
Excellent piece by Taibbi on Durgam and the state of madness in its aftermath:
Since this is like an open thread, one of Orfea’s best. Good laughs.
Durham takeaway- Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton Interfered with the lawful transition of Power.
They are the Jmreal J6ers.