All the news you may have missed.
It’s still early and things can change quickly in politics, but right now the midterms are looking pretty good for Republicans.
- Cook Political Report Flips Pennsylvania Senate Race Back to Toss Up
- Multiple Polls Show Republican Christine Drazan Leading in Oregon Governor Race
- NY Governor Poll: Republican Lee Zeldin Almost Even With Incumbent Democrat Kathy Hochul
Even in Rhode Island?
Meanwhile, the Biden administration fumbles continually.
- Biden: ‘I was Sort of Raised in the Puerto Rican Community at Home Politically’
- Biden Admin’s New Maritime Deal Proposes Handing Over Share of Israel’s Gas Reserves to ‘Iranian Puppet-State in Lebanon’
- Just What America Needs Now: A Biodiversity Czar
Their policies are directly off of a liberal college campus.
- ‘Fact Checkers,’ Media Surge to Kamala’s Defense Over Hurricane Relief ‘Equity’ Comments
- Vice Chair of Treasury Department’s New ‘Racial Equity Committee’ Wants to Defund Police and ‘Reimagine’ Capitalism
Biden is a disaster on energy policy.
- Anti-Fossil Fuel Biden Admin in Midterm Elections Panic as OPEC Cuts Production
- Average National Gas Prices Up 11.1 Cents Thanks to the West Coast as California Hits New Records
Crime is getting worse.
- Suspect in Las Vegas Stabbing in the Country Illegally, Has Criminal Record in California
- NYT Tries to Twist Brutal Attack on Woman, Killing of a Dog Into a Need for Social Justice
- Young Females in Neon-Green Body Suits Attack, Rob Teenagers in NYC Subway Station
New York City is out of control.
- ‘Give Me Back My City’: Parents of Murdered NYC Paramedic Confront Mayor Eric Adams
- Sanctuary New York City Mayor Declares Emergency Over Migrants Taking Sanctuary In NYC
And these people are being charged?
- DOJ Charging Pro-Life Activists for Blocking Abortion Clinic But Ignore Those Who Vandalize Pregnancy Centers, Churches
Ron DeSantis is racking up wins.
- DeSantis Flying Illegal Immigrants to Martha’s Vineyard Won’t Cost Him Latino Votes
- Biden Desperate To Be Success-Adjacent, as DeSantis Just Gave Master Class On Natural Disaster Response
And Trump is fighting back.
- Trump Files Emergency Supreme Court Application To Vacate 11th Circuit Order On Documents Marked Classified
- ‘Russian Lackey, Racist, Hitler’: Trump Sues CNN for Defamation, Seeks $475 Million in Damages
- “We Don’t Want the Islamic Republic”: Iran Protests Continue Despite Regime Crackdown
- North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan
- Europe: Massive Energy Crisis Looms as Winter Drains Gas Reserves
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.