Your weekly report on education news.
What happened to the Gibson family was absolutely awful. They won, but when will they get justice?
- Gibson’s Bakery Wins! Ohio Supreme Court Refuses To Hear Oberlin College Appeal
- Why is the Gibson Family Still Waiting to be Paid by Oberlin?
Two embarrassing videos.
- VIDEO: Jill Biden Can’t Answer When Asked How Student Debt Cancellation Lowers Cost of College
- VIDEO: Gen Z’ers Can’t Answer Grade-School Level Questions on American Civics
What could go wrong?
- Troy University Offering Program to Teach Students ‘Moral and Anti-Woke Business Practices’
- Ithaca College Orientation Speaker Lectured Students ‘on Their White Supremacy’
- U. Cincinnati Offers ‘Identity Centers’ Due to ‘Nationwide Uncertainty’ Over Abortion, Bills Targeting LGBT People
Nothing in higher education makes sense anymore.
- U. Maryland-Baltimore’s Writing Center Wants Applicants with ‘Anti-Racist Coursework or Activism’
- Stanford Prof Thinks the 2020 Election ‘Big Lie,’ Capitol Riot are ‘a Drive to Protect a Racist Order’
- Villanova, a Catholic School, Issues ‘Gender Inclusive’ Guide, Encourages ‘Discussions of Gender’
Progressive ideas are so popular, they have to be required.
Where is the balance?
- Study Finds Only Nine Percent of Law Professors Identify as Conservative
- Only 2% of Florida Students Participated in Mandated Freedom and Diversity Survey
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.