We may have a serious problem with basic economic knowledge in this country.
- Whoopi Goldberg: Student Debt is the Reason People Can’t Pay for Gas or Food
- Student Newspaper Columnist Complains About Effects of Inflation on ‘Menstruators’
- California School District Pays $20K for ‘Woke Kindergarten’ Consultant
Critical Race Theory is another big problem.
- “Medical schools are actually worse than higher ed in general when it comes to CRT”
- U. of Wisconsin-Madison Faces Backlash Over New Chancellor’s Pro-CRT Views
Everything is framed through the lens of progressive politics.
- Northwestern Requiring Literature Majors to Take Diversity Courses But Not English, American Literature Survey Courses
- Stanford Safety Board Focuses on Equity as Crime Rises Around Campus
There is not a single place that is immune to this.
- The Battle Over Wokeness in Higher Ed is Hitting Conservative Colleges Too
- West Point Alum Warns the School is Going Woke
Abortion is going to be a hot topic on campus this year.
- Vanderbilt University Establishes Task Force to Study ‘Impact of Statewide Abortion Ban’
- UC-San Francisco Medical Prof Aims to Create a Floating Abortion Clinic
This is crazy.
- Jewish Student Sues Leeds University, Alleging She Got Failing Grade for Being Too Sympathetic to Israel
How inconvenient for the left.
Good for her.
When does this get resolved?
Probably the right decision.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.