Yale and Our Frightening Future Week in Education
Your weekly report on education news.
Saturday, March 19, 2022 at 08:00am 4 Comments
Ladies and gentlemen, meet the lawyers and judges of tomorrow.
How could these students have learned such backwards ideas?
- Left Wing Publication ‘Salon’ Blames Hillsdale College for Driving the ‘War Against Public Schools’
- SUNY Brockport Invites Convicted Cop-Killer to Speak on Campus
- Fort Lewis College Threatens Free Expression by Banning ‘Hate Speech’ on Campus
Was this an emergency?
People are responding.
- Florida Passes the ‘Stop W.O.K.E. Act’ Targeting Critical Race Theory
- “Woke Agenda” At The American School in London Leads To Downgrade by British Officials
Imagine if the parties were reversed.
This seems off somehow.
This deal keeps getting worse.
Just one week?
This is fine.
Where are the feminists?
Have we really come to this?
- U. North Texas Mathematics Prof Sues School After Being Fired for Criticizing Flyer on Microaggressions
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
None of this is insanity. It is evil. What to do about evil?
It’s hard to say. When you have all media in lockstep, you have to be suspicious of what’s being reported. All of a sudden we find there is no difference between conservative and liberal news on the war in Ukraine— Joe Biden is doing an excellent job handling it, etc etc. We are being lied to on a massive scale and I don’t like being lied to.
The lies are massive because the crimes of the global elite- both East and West-are massive. This opportunity for global realignment is what the elites have been waiting for. Innocent people dying is just collateral damage to them.
The disruptions are nothing new. ack in 1974, Free-thinkers shouted down and threatened William Shockley at U of GA. Guy’s ideas were a bit out there, but they chose not to show him with arguments.