There are two contenders for the most cringeworthy story of the week.
- AZ State U. Students Disciplined For Harassing White Student Post Bizarre Video Accusing School of Racism
- Teacher Mocks Parents as Bigots at School Board Meeting for Objecting to CRT and Adult Content in Books
This was a runner-up for the ‘quiet part out loud’ category.
- 1619 Project’s Nikole Hannah-Jones: “I don’t really understand this idea that parents should decide what’s being taught”
Why is this thing that isn’t being taught an ongoing issue?
- Former NH Middle School Instructor Pleads Guilty to Threatening Anti-CRT Republican Lawmaker
- University Lecturer Defends Critical Race Theory, Says ‘Whiteness is a Disease’
This story is putting a spotlight on something that deserves more attention.
- Teammates of UPenn Trans Swimmer Considered Boycotting Final Meet but Feared Backlash
- USA Swimming Official Quits Job in Protest Over Trans Swimmer at UPenn
COVID is still impacting higher ed.
- Emerson College Issues ‘Stay-in-Room’ Directive for Students Living on Campus
- Seven University of California Campuses to Start 2022 With Online Classes
- More Colleges and Universities Requiring COVID Booster Shots
Yeah, that’s the problem…
I’m noticing a trend.
- Publisher Faces Backlash Over Children’s Book That Erases Israel from the Middle East
- Middle East Studies Association Members In “Legal Jeopardy” If Carry Out Israel Boycott On Campuses
- Heritage Foundation Report – “Inclusion Delusion: The Antisemitism of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Staff at Universities”
Well that’s just shocking.
Good for him.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.