Diversity has become an industry within higher education. You can even major in it now.
- Diversity Staffers Outnumber History Professors at Some Schools
- Bentley University Offering Nation’s First Bachelor’s Degree in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Southern Illinois University-Carbondale Launching Doctoral Program in Equity and Social Justice
Do parents understand who is teaching their children?
- New Prof at Arizona State U. Applies Critical Race Theory to the Study of Music
- Prof Claims Surfing is an Olympic Sport Due to ‘Centuries of U.S. Imperialism’
- Smith College Gender Studies Prof Wants Public Universities to Provide Abortion Pills
Critical race theory is still being pushed.
- “Children Are Being Weaponized” By Critical Race Curriculum
- School Counselors Association in Pennsylvania Backs CRT in Classrooms
But people are pushing back.
- In “Blue” Rhode Island, Parents Are Seeing “Red” and Rising-Up Against Critical Race Theory
- Politico: Democrats “Scared” Over Critical Race Pushback
- Minnesota Lawsuits Allege Critical Race Theory Teaches Racism, Intolerance
This should go over well with the left.
It’s getting hard to tell the difference.
- Progressive or Parody? Supposed Progressive Dallas Group Asks White Libs to Keep Their Kids Out of Ivy League Schools
Some good news.
- Hillsdale College Counters 1619 Project With New ‘1776 Curriculum’
- College of the Ozarks Planning ‘Patriotic Education’ Symposium With Dr. Ben Carson
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.