This week, the left reminded us who really runs higher education. They do.
Meanwhile, if you oppose Critical Race Theory, prepare to be targeted.
- National Education Association To Invest In Researching Groups Opposed To Critical Race Training
- Rhode Island Mom Involved In Critical Race Public Records Fight And Targeted By NEA Gets High-Powered Legal Help
The left just does what they want to, because they know they can.
- UC-Davis Holds Segregated Anti-Racist Training for Resident Assistants
- Roger Williams University School of Law Will Now Require Course on Race and Law
- Georgia’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Wants Critical Race Theory Taught in Schools
There is resistance.
- “61% do not believe students should be taught that America is structurally racist and is dominated by white supremacy”
- Joint Statement Against Critical Race Training – Legal Insurrection Foundation Joins Coalition of 24 Other Organizations
- Critical Race Theory: Illinois Teacher Sues District Over ‘Equity’ Push
Legal Insurrection gets results.
- Court Orders SUNY Upstate Medical University To Turn Over Critical Race Training Docs To Legal Insurrection Foundation
Sense a pattern?
- Professors at Symposium Declare That Using Correct Grammar is Racist
- Pitzer College Eliminating Entrance Exams in the Name of Equity
- Law Professor Calls For Elimination Of Bar Exam Requirement After Latest Results Show Large Racial Gap
This is disturbing.
You can ban emotions?
Democrats assured me no one is calling for this.
So worth your time.
Cue the X-Files theme music.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.