If you think the social media purge is bad, you should see what’s happening in higher education.
- Chapman University President Refuses to Fire Prof Who Spoke at Trump DC Rally
- Chapman U. Law Prof John Eastman Resigns After Pressure Campaign Over Trump Rally Appearance
- U. Michigan Regent Faces Demands to Resign for Not Denouncing Capitol Riot Fast Enough
Wrongthink is being punished all over the place.
- Lehigh University Rescinds Trump’s Honorary Degree After Capitol Riot
- Harvard Institute of Politics Removes Rep. Elise Stefanik From Advisory Board for Questioning 2020 Election
- Middlebury College May Rescind Rudy Giuliani’s Honorary Degree for ‘Fomenting Insurrection’
They hate Trump with the heat of a thousand suns.
- Academics Call for Trump’s Immediate Removal From Office
- University of Pennsylvania Being Urged to Revoke Trump’s College Degree
Accusations are flying.
Listening to the experts.
There are some people you’re just not allowed to criticize.
Of course he does.
Free speech on campus is still a problem for some reason.
- Survey Finds Majority of Students at UW-Madison Think Government Should Punish ‘Hate Speech’
- First Amendment Experts Say COVID Being Used to Stifle Free Speech on Campus
Orwell was an amateur.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.