The same people who have spent four years calling Trump a fascist are now awfully comfortable with authoritarian tactics.
- Petition at Harvard to Bar Trump Admin Members From Teaching or Speaking at the School
- Suspect Who Allegedly Assaulted Trump Supporters in DC is a Journalism Student
- Iowa State in Meltdown Over Post-Election Tweet From College Republicans
People in higher education have insulted Trump and his supporters for years, but doing the same to Biden isn’t allowed.
- Virginia Wesleyan University Dean Criticizes Biden Voters in Facebook Rant
- Virginia Wesleyan U. Dean Who Criticized Biden Voters on Facebook Resigns
But they really care about diversity…
- University of Wyoming Adds Diversity Course to Geosciences Department
- Michigan State Apologizes for Diversity Training That Used Legal Names of Transgender Employees
All the monuments must go.
- UW-Madison Planning to Remove Large Rock From Campus Because it Once Had a Racist Name
- Student Govt. at Brown U. Narrowly Rejects Effort to Remove Roman Statues From Campus
And everything is racist.
- Forestry Department at U. Minnesota Deemed Too White by Campus Activists
- Arizona State U. Course Teaches Students to do ‘the Inner Work of Anti-Racism’
- UC-Santa Barbara Now Offering Paid Fellowships in ‘Racial Justice’
Who do they expect to pay for it?
- Democrats Already Pressuring Joe Biden to Forgive Student Loan Debt
- Student Loan Debt Forgiveness A Giveaway To Democrat ‘Overproduced Elites’
The Bible is offensive now?
Welcome to the world.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.