Your weekly report on campus news.
There are two kinds of racism on college campuses today. One is imagined, the other is real.
- Duquesne University Terminates Prof for Using N-Word in Class Discussion About Why It’s Inappropriate
- Yale Sued by DOJ Over Discriminatory Admissions Policies Against “Asian and White Applicants”
Higher education is obsessed with the subject.
- U. Minnesota Lecture Features 12-Step Recovery Program for Whiteness
- New Math Class at Wake Forest University Aims to Help Students Combat Racism
- Students Protest After Six Minority Students Not Admitted to Medical School
The campus reaction to the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett was predictable.
- Sorority Deletes Tweet Congratulating Amy Coney Barrett for Being Nominated to Supreme Court
- 88 Members of ‘Teacher-Scholar-Activist,’ Signed Letter Against Barrett, None of Notre Dame Law
The feelings of college students do not matter more than Abraham Lincoln.
Can you imagine this happening even ten years ago?
A totally normal thing to say.
Dissent from the progressive viewpoint is not allowed.
Social justice is all the rage on campus.
- U. Pittsburgh Introducing Initiative for ‘Justice Teaching’ in Public Schools
- Big 12 Athletic Conference Pushing Social Justice in College Football Fall Season
Check it out.
The cause is a real mystery.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.