Many college students are facing a miserable time on campus this year. Dean Wormer from the film ‘Animal House’ would be proud.
- University of Arizona Students Will Face Suspension for Parties Due to Coronavirus Fears
- U. Florida Threatens to Punish Students for Not Wearing Masks, Socializing
- People Calling Police on College Students for Not Wearing Masks or Social Distancing at Parties
Of course, some gatherings are acceptable.
- Virginia Commonwealth University ‘Protests’ Cause Over $100,000 in Damage
- Graduate Employees at Penn State Hold ‘Die-in’ to Protest Reopening of Campus
Cancel culture is getting worse.
- “cancel culture is meant to silence the people who don’t have protection, who don’t have power, who don’t have a platform”
- UPenn Prof Faces Calls for Removal After Questioning Wording Of Proposed Anti-Racism Statement
- Political Science Prof Faces Termination for Failing to Complete Mandatory Diversity Training
This is the new trend on campus.
- Grad Students at U. Minnesota Demand More Anti-Racism Initiatives
- Duke U. Students Demand End to Campus Policing, Saying it’s Rooted in ‘Slave Patrols’
- Students at UConn Demand Full Defunding of Campus Police
Who needs police?
- Former Howard University Official Pleads Guilty to Stealing More Than $140K From School
- West Virginia U. Prof Admits to Two Counts of Fraud Following Trip to China
- Campus Statue of John Harvard Vandalized With Spray Paint
- Death of Prof. Mike Adams ruled a suicide
- “what you mostly hear … is the silent majority’s silence” (update)
The cause is a real mystery.
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.