Canceled on Campus Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, July 11, 2020 at 08:00am 1 Comment
The left controls college campuses, and they’re sending a message loud and clear. Speak out and you could be gone.
- Student’s Admission to Marquette University Threatened Over Pro-Trump Video on Social Media
- Student Who Questioned BLM is ‘No Longer Enrolled’ at University After Outcry
They’re also still busy erasing history.
- Faculty at UNH Law School Votes to Drop Franklin Pierce From School Name
- U. Arkansas Students Petition for Removal of J. William Fulbright Statue
- Faculty at Washington and Lee U. Vote to Remove Lee’s Name from School
Witness the beginning of a trend.
- Cornell Controversy Over Student Gov’t Donating $10k To Non-Student Black Lives Matter Groups
- Kansas State U. Students Demand a Portion of Athletics Revenue Go to Black Lives Matter
Watch some great videos.
- VIDEO: Victor Davis Hanson Talks About History and the Toppling of Statues
- VIDEO: College Student Calls Police on Prager U. for Having the Wrong Opinion
What political bias?
- Student Govt. at Georgetown Votes to Condemn College Republican’s ‘I Love America’ Column
- Young America’s Foundation Blasts Union College for Allegedly Helping Leftists Harass Conservative Students
Sure it is.
Sounds like such fun.
Why was this even a question?
Didn’t we end segregation?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
There is an enormous cult in America: it’s called the democrat party. And a fascist cult it is.
The rank and file are the believes. The heads of the party are the amused handlers, looting the rank and file.