Many parents in America must now realize who is teaching their children at college.
- U. Alabama-Birmingham Egyptologist Tweets Instructions for Pulling Down Monuments During Protests
- As Cities Burn, Harvard Profs Say Trump ‘Undermines Democratic Order’
- Rutgers University Historian Defends Antifa and Trashes Trump
This trickles down to students.
- College Republican Event at Southern Oregon U. Called ‘Alt-Right’ Because Invited Speaker Left Antifa
- Drexel University Students Protest Presence of National Guard on Campus
- UC San Diego Students Want Finals Grading Policy Changed Because of Police Brutality
This is going to become a thing now.
- Student Govt. at Ohio State Asks School to Cut Ties With Columbus Police Department
- U. Minnesota Cutting Ties With Minneapolis Police but Students Say it’s Not Enough
Some things will not be tolerated.
- Prof Resigns After Criticizing Protesters on Twitter
- Winthrop University Censors Dean for Using Term ‘Wuhan Virus’
- Stanford Prof Under Fire for Using Racial Slur in Historical Context
Here’s what comes next.
- VIDEO: NYU Business Prof Explains How Coronavirus Will be A Wrecking Ball to Higher Ed
- Declining Enrollment Expected to Add to Higher Education’s Coronavirus Woes
- Lehigh University to Announce Pay Cuts Due to $40 Million Dollar Deficit
Good for them.
You don’t say.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.