Every once in a while, one state takes center stage in the news. This week it was Ohio’s turn.
There was a crazy incident at Ohio University.
- VIDEO: Student Protesters Throw Tantrum When Gun Rights Activist Visits Ohio University
- Gun Rights Activist Swarmed by Angry Mob of Student Protesters at Ohio University
Oberlin is still in the news.
- “Hey Hey, Ho Ho, Austerity Has Got To Go” — Oberlin College students protest union staff layoffs
- To Dox The Store Clerk or Not, That Remains The Question In Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College
- Under financial stress, Oberlin College seeks to end unionized custodial and dining hall services
Even Kent State got in on the act.
- Ohio Secretary of State Urges Kent State to Drop Jane Fonda as Speaker for Event
- First Official Campus Coven of Witches Launched at Kent State University
The state of New York came in second this week.
- NYU Prof Allegedly Founded Anarchist Group Behind Recent Protest of NYC Subways
- New ‘Pronoun Policy’ at NYU Seems Designed to Sow Confusion
- Coronavirus Themed Party Causes Uproar at SUNY Albany
That was fast.
- Over 30 Students Suspended at Syracuse U. for Occupying Administrative Building
- Syracuse U. Cancels Suspensions for Students Who Occupied Administration Building
Trump Derangement Syndrome on campus.
- College Fires Equity and Inclusion Officer Who Held ‘F**K Trump’ Sign at Protest
- Harvard Prof Cornel West Calls Trump a ‘Neo-Fascist Gangster’
They sound so reasonable, don’t they?
- Environmental Group at Harvard Promises ‘Escalation’ if Their Demands Aren’t Met
- Extinction Rebellion Ruins a Lawn at Trinity College, Cambridge, to Protest Fossil Fuels
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.