Democrats sure were in a hurry to impeach Trump in the House.
The Senate on the other hand? Not so much.
- McConnell: ‘Do You Think Chuck Schumer is Impartial? So Let’s Quit the Charade’ on Impeachment
- Newt Gingrich: Democrats Delaying on Impeachment “to See if They can Create More Evidence”
- To Democrats’ Dismay, Christmas season brings YUGE economic wins for Trump
- Rep. Van Drew Says Last Straw Before Becoming Republican Was Order To Vote For Impeachment
This is what it’s all about.
The 2020 Democrat clown show continues.
- Warren Sounds Fundraising Alarm — Fake or Real?
- Biden: I won’t comply with subpoena to testify at Senate impeachment trial
- Democrat Insiders Sound the Alarm: Bernie Could Win the Nomination
Welcome to Democrat rule, Virginia.
- Virginia Election Fallout: Democrats Want To Undermine Local Zoning, Urbanize the Suburbs
- Schools in Fairfax County, VA to Allow Students Day of Absence to Attend Protests
With friends like these…
What has happened to California?
- Trump Points Out Pelosi, Gov. Newsom Culpable In California Homeless Crisis
- New 2020 law prohibits California public schools from suspending students for disobeying teachers
You talkin’ to me?
What could possibly go wrong?
- Christians are being ethnically cleansed from Middle East, except in Israel
- Poll: Germans See Trump as “Greatest Threat to World Peace”
- Turkey’s Erdogan: Europe ‘Will Feel’ New Migrant Wave
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.