When students are singled out and harassed for their political opinions, we do not have freedom.
- College Republicans in Connecticut Raise Alarm on Campus Harassment Over Political Views
- College Republicans’ Mural at U. Minnesota Vandalized for Fourth Year in a Row
Many things we hold dear are under assault.
- U. Oklahoma Student Govt. Group Votes to Remove Pledge of Allegiance from Agenda
- Poll Finds Almost Half of College Students Value Creating an Inclusive Society Over Freedom of Speech
Yet it is the left that is in a constant state of rage.
- Yale Student Says His ‘Entitled’ Colleagues Are Obsessed With Political Protests
- Appalachian State Student Newspaper Apologizes for Column That Criticized Social Justice
- U. Wisconsin Pulls Promotional Video for Homecoming that Didn’t Include Minorities
Everything is politicized.
- President of Harvard Apologizes for Comparing School’s Rich Donors to Freed Slaves
- Activists Use Harvard President’s Slavery Gaffe to Demand Divestment from Prisons
Certain things cannot be questioned.
- University of California Announces ‘Gender Pronoun Education/Awareness Initiative’
- Teacher Files Lawsuit After Being Fired for Not Using Transgender Student’s Preferred Pronouns
This is college?
- Petition Demands “Mandatory Hate-Bias Trainings” at Towson University
- Dartmouth Prof Thinks Colleges Should Require White Privilege Courses
A gun would have worked, too.
Columbia has a sports program?DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.