Bad news everyone. Pete Buttigieg has some issues with college football.
In other football news…
- School Cancels Football Game and Puts Cheerleaders on Probation Over Pro-Trump Banner
- U. Iowa Marching Band Members Claim They Were Abused by Iowa State Fans During Game
Meanwhile, the left keeps advancing down the field.
- Johns Hopkins Caves to Activists, Medical School Cutting Ties With ICE
- University of California System Announces Divestment from Fossil Fuels
- Yale Students Stage Walkout to Demand Divestment From Fossil Fuels
Free speech. How does it work?
- Left Wing Students at Georgetown Repeatedly Disrupt College Republicans’ Climate Change Event
- Baylor University Sending ‘Equity Officer’ to Investigate Conservative Group Hosting Ben Shapiro
- Bulletin Boards at Michigan State Warn of ‘Harmful Language’ of Microaggressions
Gibson’s vs. Oberlin update.
Not everyone likes what the left is selling.
- Stanford University Drops Mandatory Diversity Program After Complaints of Personal Intrusion
- Fewer Than 10 People Show Up For UNC-Charlotte White Privilege Workshop
- Conservative Prof Launching Course to Challenge Liberal Views in Criminal Justice and More
This is not sustainable.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.