“Tolerance” is a popular buzzword on college campuses, but it doesn’t mean what you think it means. In fact, it means the exact opposite of tolerance.
- University of Kansas Faculty Wants School to Boot ‘Bastion of Bigotry’ Chick-fil-A From Campus
- LGBT Activist: Don’t Like Boys in the Locker Room? Use the Nurse’s Station
- UT-Austin Professor Calls Trump and His Supporters Nazis
- North Carolina State Student Wants School to Ban Pro-Trump Booths From Welcome Week
- UT-Austin Appoints Matthew McConaughey to Professor in the College of Communication
- Hillary Clinton Will Launch University of Michigan’s Weiser Diplomacy Center
At least they’re correcting their error. That’s something.
Food for thought . . . on a college campus!
- Yale Professor Rejects Evolution, Argues Anti-Religious People Cannot Brush Aside Intelligent Design
We’re more used to indoctrination:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.