Your weekly report on campus news.
Harvard is holding a teenager accountable for racist language used in an online chat.
While they are also removing two African-American deans because a left-wing student mob demanded it.
Updates from Gibson vs. Oberlin.
- Irony: Ultra-liberal Oberlin College will save millions on Gibson’s Bakery verdicts under Republican Tort Reform
- Oberlin College issues FAQs on Gibson’s Bakery Verdict: “Did the College defame or libel the Gibsons? No”
- David Gibson on Oberlin College verdict: Kept fighting so his father didn’t “die being labeled as a racist”
This is where things are headed.
- Marygrove College in Detroit to Close in December
- Struggling Hampshire College Retains Accreditation Through November
- Campus of Closed College in Connecticut to be Sold at Auction
Compare and contrast.
- 29 Year Old Man Says He Has $235K in Student Loan Debt He’ll Never Repay
- Federal Govt. Recommends Colleges Require Financial Literacy Courses
- Swarthmore College Offers Course on ‘Queering God’
- University’s ‘Queer Bible Hermeneutics’ Course Examines ‘Queerness in the Church’
- Prof Says Republicans ‘Pimp God’ by Turning ‘Her’ into a ‘Gun-Toting Bigot’
History must be changed.
- Students at U. Oregon Demand Removal of ‘White Supremacist’ Pioneer Statue
- School in San Francisco to Cover George Washington Mural That ‘Traumatizes’ Students
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.