Winning Where it Counts Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 08:00am 2 Comments
The left is confusing activity with accomplishment. Trump and Republicans are succeeding in key areas.
- While you were distracted by [insert news cycle], Trump continued to reshape the federal judiciary
- Small Donors Propel Republican Fundraising Over Democrats
- Republicans Hold Pennsylvania House Special Election by Large Margin
Democrats, on the other hand…
- Is it Time to Stick a Fork in Beto’s 2020 Campaign?
- Elizabeth Warren tries to get ahead of her law practice problems with pre-holiday weekend info dump
- Harris Wants Equal Pay for Women, But Pays Men More in Her Office and Campaign
The tide is turning here, too.
- Loretta Lynch Denies Telling James Comey to Call Hillary Investigation a “Matter” – Someone is Lying
Failure of our education system?
Call it the AOC effect.
- India’s Modi Heads for a Landslide Win
- North Korea Complains to the United Nations Over U.S. Seizure of Its Ship
- Palestinians Reject Participation in US-Sponsored Economic Forum in Bahrain
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
This compendium of commentary might be a thankless job, Mike LaChance, but I’d like to say thank you. I enjoy this regular feature here at LI. Keep up the good work.
Jon Voight said it well.
Jon Voight says Trump is the ‘greatest’ president since Abraham Lincoln: