Free Speech for Some Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, May 4, 2019 at 08:00am 0 Comments
We’ve come to the point where your politics determine whether or not you’re allowed free speech.
- DePaul University Faculty Condemns Professor Who Expressed Support for Israel
- New ‘Common Language Guide’ Divides Students at Amherst College
- Middlebury College Student Govt Demands Students be Able to Approve Campus Speakers
Holding the wrong views can get the mob after you.
- Students at Trinity College Protest Pro-Western Civilization ‘Churchill Club’
- Left Wing Groups Pressuring Colleges to Blacklist Members of Trump Admin
- Pro-Life Speaker’s Event Disrupted by Smoke Bomb at UT-Austin
Updates on an important case at Oberlin .
- Previewing Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College trial: ‘Social Justice’ free speech or defamation?
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College trial motions – Judge finds Gibson’s “reputation is central to this case”
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College trial motions: Bakery to prove “the college poured gasoline on the fire”
All leftism, all the time.
- Diversity is the Unofficial Religion of Higher Education
- Women’s Studies Profs Decline to Discuss Any Restrictions on Abortion
- Student Protesters at Yale Call for Police to be Disarmed
Isn’t this what they wanted?
In other news… college.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.