Tucker Strikes Back Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, March 17, 2019 at 08:00am 4 Comments
The left has pushed and pushed for two years. Now, some people on the right are pushing back. What happened with Tucker was a turning point.
- Tucker Carlson Takes on Media Matters President
- Tucker Carlson Responds to Latest Media Matters Attack: “We will never bow to the mob. Ever.”
Trump struck back, too.
This is eventually going to backfire on the left.
- School bus aide yells at 14-year-old over Trump hat, removes it from his head
- NYC Bartender Disciplined for Refusing Service to Man in MAGA Hat
The left suffered some major blows this week.
- Southern Poverty Law Center fires co-founder Morris Dees for unspecified misconduct
- Federal Appeals Court Upholds Ohio Law Defunding Planned Parenthood
- Nicholas Sandmann Sues CNN – Read the Complaint with Exhibits
She has become toxic.
- Minnesota Democrat Leaders Reportedly Looking for Primary Challenger Against Ilhan Omar
- Rep. Omar on Obama and Trump: ‘One is Human. The Other is Really Not’
Did anyone tell Hillary?
- 49 Murdered, 48 Injured at Two Mosques in New Zealand Terrorist Attack
- Brexit: Parliament Rejects Leaving EU Without Deal, Will Vote to Extend Deadline
- State Department Withdrawing Remaining Staff From Embassy in Venezuela
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Don’t have to agree with Tucker on everything. His show is one of those few on FNC I watch mainly because of the way he lights up the left. If someone is a target of MMfA or the SPLC, etc., they get my attention for GOOD reasons. And Tucker’s tenacity on causes and stories he chases and his not backing down from the vicious left earns my viewership.
Yes, but what about the great Meaghan McCain? After all, look at her accomplishments prior to being a purported GOP commentator.
However, her only work has been to trash conservatives!
She’s as nauseating as former Stockholm Syndrome Sufferer and long-time rat, John McCain.
I think you misspelled “mainstream Republican”. Her positions are about as in sync as you can get with many in the elected calls and especially the feeders that live all around DC.
i don’t believe the sins of the father should pass to his children but his children may continue those type of sins and earn the same condemnation.