All the news you may have missed.
Democrats are patting themselves on the back over a resolution which was so watered down that it ignored the reason for its creation.
- Why Won’t Dems Condemn Ihlan Omar In Resolution On Antisemitism?
- House Will Vote on ‘Resolution Broadly Condemning Hate’ Without Naming Ilhan Omar
She seems so pleasant, doesn’t she?
- Ilhan Omar Dunks on Meghan McCain’s ‘Faux Outrage’ Over Anti-Semitism
- Ilhan Omar attacks Obama: “We don’t want anybody to get away with murder because they are polished”
- Ilhan Omar’s Attempt to Shame Politico Reporter Over Obama Quotes Backfires. Bigly.
Yet she wants big money out of politics.
- FEC Complaint Alleges Ocasio-Cortez, Chief of Staff Moved Almost $1 Million Contributions to His Companies
Oh the irony.
- Greenpeace Co-Founder Rips Ocasio-Cortez Over Green New Deal: “You Don’t Have a Plan…You Would Bring Mass Death.”
2020 election updates.
- The Chorus Against Joe Biden Running for President Gets Louder
- Shocker: Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown Decides Not to Run for President
- Warren struggles to answer question on Native American claim: “So why did you do it?”
Some drop out, more move in.
- Democrat Presidential Sweepstakes: Holder Out, Hickenlooper In
- Hillary says not running for president in 2020 — Nation *mourns* [Update]
- Michael Bloomberg Passing on 2020 Election
- British PM Theresa May Holds Summit to Address UK Knife Crime Epidemic
- Merkel Backs Student-Led ‘Climate’ Protests
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.