Bias against people on the right is still thriving on college campuses.
- Gonzaga U. Cites its Christian Mission to Justify Rejection of Ben Shapiro
- UMass Slammed by Grad Student Union for Allowing Sean Spicer to Speak
- Stanford Wants to Charge College Republicans $19K for Security at Dinesh D’Souza Talk
- Progressive Sole: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Shoes to be Displayed in Exhibit at Cornell
- Southern Connecticut State ‘Social Justice Month’ to Feature David Hogg
Everyone is having trouble migrating the minefield.
- Catholic University Dean Resigns Over Outrage for Questioning Kavanaugh Accuser’s Allegations
- Prof Claims a Lame Joke Has Endangered His Career
- Rutgers Clears Prof Who Wrote About Hating White People on Facebook
All leftism, all the time.
- Stanford Fraternity Told They Could Improve Their Image by Removing American Flag
- Socialists Discuss ‘Revolutionary Transformation of a World Economy’ at San Diego State
- Brown U. Students Crash Meeting to Demand Democrats Stop Taking Fossil Fuel Cash
Compare and contrast.
- Northwestern Student Op-Ed: ‘I deserve to feel safe on campus’
- Professors at Michigan’s Oakland University Trained to Fight Shooters With Hockey Pucks
What could go wrong?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.