Silencing Conservatives Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 09:00am 1 Comment
Bias against people on the right is still thriving on college campuses.
- Gonzaga U. Cites its Christian Mission to Justify Rejection of Ben Shapiro
- UMass Slammed by Grad Student Union for Allowing Sean Spicer to Speak
- Stanford Wants to Charge College Republicans $19K for Security at Dinesh D’Souza Talk
- Progressive Sole: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Shoes to be Displayed in Exhibit at Cornell
- Southern Connecticut State ‘Social Justice Month’ to Feature David Hogg
Everyone is having trouble migrating the minefield.
- Catholic University Dean Resigns Over Outrage for Questioning Kavanaugh Accuser’s Allegations
- Prof Claims a Lame Joke Has Endangered His Career
- Rutgers Clears Prof Who Wrote About Hating White People on Facebook
All leftism, all the time.
- Stanford Fraternity Told They Could Improve Their Image by Removing American Flag
- Socialists Discuss ‘Revolutionary Transformation of a World Economy’ at San Diego State
- Brown U. Students Crash Meeting to Demand Democrats Stop Taking Fossil Fuel Cash
Compare and contrast.
- Northwestern Student Op-Ed: ‘I deserve to feel safe on campus’
- Professors at Michigan’s Oakland University Trained to Fight Shooters With Hockey Pucks
What could go wrong?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Take back or schools, or lose our nation.