Who can blame students for using caution on politics in the classroom?
Here’s a glimpse of the environment many have to deal with.
- Amherst American Studies Prof Offers Lecture on ‘Honorary Whites’
- Student Govt at Princeton Issues Costume Checklist for ‘Inclusive’ Halloween
- San Diego State Offers Trump Impeachment Class Again
Compare and contrast.
- U. Texas Admin and Faculty Donate Overwhelmingly to Democrats
- Student Claims Prof Asked Class to Compare Trump With Nazi Policies
Is there any wonder why this is happening?
- Valparaiso Law School is Closing its Doors
- University of Montana Students Protest Cuts to Humanities
- U. Oklahoma Lays Off 50 Staffers in ‘First Phase’ of Reductions
You don’t say.
All leftism, all the time.
- Clemson University Event Will Allow Students to Create Their Own Gender
- University Students Say Mandatory Diversity Training is Answer for Microaggressions
- Seton Hall University Students Protest Lack of Diversity and Inclusion
Of course it does.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.