When will these attacks stop?
Vandals attacked Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s California office on Monday evening.
The congressman shared pictures on Instagram and asked for information on the perps caught on camera.
Security cameras caught two young men on camera as they threw a huge boulder through the Bakersfield, CA, office window.
“Does anyone know these two guys?” asked McCarthy. “They threw a boulder thru our office window and took office equipment.”
Remember, FAILED Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and former Attorney General Eric Holder have both retaliated against civility in politics. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) openly encouraged people to find and confront people in President Donald Trump’s administration.
Republicans have faced attacks this year as midterm elections happen next month and over the confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
A Republican office in Wyoming caught fire in September. The fire department “said that because the incident was an apparent arson attack on a building occupied by a political organization, federal agents will carry out the rest of the investigation.”
Vandals attacked the New York City Republican headquarters two weeks ago. They broke windows, spray -painted the anarchy sign on the doors, and wrote that this “attack is merely the beginning.”
A man attacked Republican California House candidate Rudy Peters with a knife in September and threatened to kill him.
Here are a few more:
- Mitch McConnell harassed again at restaurant, but other diners come to his defense
- Mitch McConnell confronted outside restaurant: “We know where you live”
- Elaine Chao, Mitch McConnell Accosted by Immigration Protesters
- Activists Threatening and Trying to Bribe Senator Collins and Staff Over Kavanaugh Vote
- Two GOP Minnesota Candidates Assaulted in Separate Incidents
- Rand Paul Targeted by Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters in DC Airport
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.