“Leave my husband alone!”
Men, get you a lady like Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao! Immigration protesters accosted Chao and her husband Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell as they left Georgetown University.
Chao took none of their nonsense and snipped at them to leave her husband alone.
A group of protesters confronts Mitch McConnell and Elaine Chao with @ProPublica’s audio of children separated from their families at the border while leaving a @Georgetown event. pic.twitter.com/jRKHKBeFpC
— Jesus Rodriguez (@jesusrodriguezb) June 26, 2018
We confronted @SenateMajLdr and @SecElaineChao with @ProPublica audio of children separated from their families at the border while leaving a @Georgetown event. We must #AbolishICE & #AbolishCBP! #FreedomforImmigrants pic.twitter.com/ljv70F3F0L
— Roberto (@Roberto62543651) June 26, 2018
They blared audio of crying children at Chao and McConnell and kept asking them why they separate families.
Chao reminded the protesters that McConnell is not the president and therefore is not separating the children.
Obviously upset, and who can blame her, she demanded the protesters leave her husband alone.
This is how I imagine McConnell’s face after seeing his amazing wife stick up for him like that. You go, girl!!
We have documented the numerous times the left has lately harassed people within the government, including Maxine Waters encouraging it. It’s so bad the DHS sent safety warnings to all its employees.
- DC Socialist Group Chases DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen Out of a Restaurant Shouting, “Shame!”
- “Justice-minded” Website Doxes Sr. White House Advisor Stephen Miller
- #TheResistance crosses another line, confronts DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at home
- Sarah Sanders Kicked Out of Virginia Restaurant Because She Works For Trump
- Florida AG Pam Bondi Accosted By Protestors At Tampa Movie Theater
- DHS Issues Safety Warnings After Official Found Burned Animal Carcass on Porch
- Restaurant Owner That Booted Sarah Sanders Followed Her Family to Another Restaurant and Started a Protest
- Protestors Surround Sr. White House Advisor Stephen Miller’s Apartment
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.