Disconnected Elites Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, August 5, 2018 at 09:00am 4 Comments
The media is sinking into the ‘beyond parody’ range.
- NY Times new Editorial Board member sure had some really racist tweets
- CNN Mangles “Stand-Your-Ground” Law Yet Again
- After Being Heckled at Trump’s Tampa Rally, the Press Won’t Find Sympathy from Real America
Do they even see it?
- Mueller should go public now about the President, or go home
- Trump Demands Sessions Shut Down Russia Probe ‘Right Now’
- Justice Ginsburg: I’m hanging on at least 5 more years
- It’s Official, Rand Paul Will Back Kavanaugh
- Brett Kavanaugh Inches Closer to Confirmation as Resistance Weakens
- Mugabe Not on Zimbabwe Ballot for the First Time
- German Police: 126,000 Immigrants Set for Deportation Have ‘Disappeared’
- German Central Bank Set to Bar $400 Million Cash Delivery to Iran
- Branco Cartoon – Reds
- 4 Years Ago – One of the Greatest Cartoons Ever
- Branco Cartoon – Thought Crime
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
The Mike Rowe conversation with Shapiro was one of the best not just for the elite topic but for his whole take on politics in the Trump era. It was on July 29th if you want to listen to the whole podcast.
The days of killing a chicken in your back yard are long gone. At least for the vast majority of Americans. Where would you buy a chicken? Back in the day “Live Chickens !” were advertised.
Fun Fact: Mike Rowe narrates “How the Universe Works” on the Science Channel (one of the only programs I watch). Recently, some prog woman tried to get him fired because he doesn’t share her politics, despite him having an excellent narration voice.
Progs ruin everything, because politics infuses everything they do.
“all the news I may have missed.” Like in Office Space, I wouldn’t say I’ve been “missing it.”