Race Based Admissions Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 08:00am 0 Comments
The Trump administration revoked Obama’s race based admissions policies and some schools are refusing to comply.
- Yale to Defy Trump Administration on Race Based Admissions
- More Universities Plan to Defy Trump Administration on Race Based Admissions
- Obama Education Secretary: Reversing Race Based Admission Policy ‘Dangerous’
The left is used to getting its way on campus.
- Iowa State Student Government Allocates $1,000 for Campus ‘Tree of Oppression’
- A Public University in Virginia is Giving Students Academic Credit for LGBT Activism
- Florida State University Now Offering Students a ‘Social Justice’ Living Community
This was an outrage.
But this is acceptable.
This was just dumb.
Compare and contrast.
- American Assoc. of University Profs: Campus Free Speech Legislation ‘Right-Wing’ Conspiracy
- Faculty Groups at U. Wyoming Criticize Use of ‘Cowboy’ as ‘Sexist’
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Rules Conservative Marquette Prof Was Wrongly Fired Over Personal Blog Post
- Anti-Koch Group Seeking Donor Records from University Foundation Blocked by Court
What’s happening at Oberlin?
- Oberlin College outlook downgraded to ‘Negative’ by credit rating agencies
- Former Oberlin Instructor Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy and Stealing Government Funds
Of course he does.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.