So Much Winning Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 08:00am 3 Comments
Trump is on a serious roll. Let’s hope he keeps it going.
- Iran Nuke Deal just another Obama legacy sandcastle
- Trump: ‘The United States Will Withdraw From the Iran Nuclear Deal’
- Trump Greets Three Americans Released From North Korea
Democrats, on the other hand…
- California’s US Senators’ tortuous exchanges with CIA Director Nominee
- Cynthia Nixon Challenges Governor Cuomo to One-on-One TV Debate
- This is Why Democrats Now See Kanye West as a Threat
This was big.
- Trump nemesis NY AG Eric Schneiderman RESIGNS after 4 women accuse him of physical abuse
- Schneiderman’s Resignation Leaves Democrats Pouting and Pointing Fingers at Trump
Hollywood leftists are still at it.
- Report: Rosie O’Donnell “has regularly broken Federal Election Commission rules”
- Sarah Jessica Parker the Latest Non-Texan Celebrity to Support Beto O’Rourke
- Israel Strikes Iranian Targets Within Syria After Iran Attacks Golan Heights
- Saudi Crown Prince already spearheading significant change in Saudi Arabia
- US Envoy Tells German Companies to Wind Down Operations in Iran ‘Immediately’
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Bonus round: Caleb Howe is over at PJM beclowning himself in the comment section of his own article.
Nice update, Thanks!
Watching the left attempt to smear such success is getting comical.