This week brought a few reminders of the need for the wall.
- Charges leveled against 11 suspected ‘caravan’ members for crossing border illegally
- Vice President Pence tours San Diego area border barrier
- Illegal Immigrants Block Traffic in Grand Rapids Marching for Driver’s Licences, Other Rights
Yes we are.
The farce continues.
- Manafort lawyers: Mueller “has not produced any materials” showing Manafort contacts with Russians (Updated)
- Former Clinton Pollster: Mueller Investigations Look Like “Fruits Of A Poisonous Tree”
- MSNBC Corrects Story That Claimed the Federal Government Wiretapped Trump Attorney Michael Cohen
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Below 4% for the First Time Since 2000
- North Korea Reportedly Frees Three American Detainees
- Germany Condemns Abbas for Antisemitic Remarks
- Analysis: 80 percent of Gazans killed in Israel border clashes were terror group members
- EU Stands By Iran Deal Despite Mounting Intel
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.