Democrats on Campus Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 08:00am 2 Comments
It must be nice to be a Democrat. You can speak on any college campus, and although some people might complain, there are no protests or riots.
- College Republicans at Rutgers Call Out Double Standard on Hillary Visit
- Terry McAuliffe to Become Prof at George Mason University
- James Clapper to Give Talk on Cybersecurity Threats at George Washington U.
This will be protested.
And if you’re a founding father, forget it…
Is there any wonder why progressives feel so comfortable on campus?
- Stanford Student Group Focuses on ‘Decoloniality’ in Education
- UW-La Crosse to Celebrate ‘Social Justice Week’
- American U. Hosting Safe Space Pool Party for LGBT Students
Microaggressions are everywhere!
- Simmons College Librarians Invent Yet Another New Microaggression
- Marquette Profs Claim University Seal is a ‘Microaggression’
What about Americans?
- Brown to Offer Tuition Free Masters for DACA Students if Program is Repealed
- Illegal Immigrants Exempted from Out of State Tuition Hike at University of California
This should end well.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
“It must be nice to be a Democrat.”
It must also be nice to be the “King of Canada.”
“Trudeau’s Increasingly Dictatorial Attitude Shows The Danger Of Centralized Power”
I would love to hear a follow up inquiry concerning who they’re voting in favor of. My figure is every one of them are voting in favor of her in any case. She could execute somebody live on TV, deny it, and the vast majority of her supporters will in any case vote in favor of her. https://www.courseworkpoint.co.uk/