Fake Hate Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 07:30am 0 Comments
Another ‘hate’ incident at the University of Maryland has turned out to be false.
It’s almost like the left is looking for something to be outraged about.
- UVA Tells Students to Call 911 if They See Offensive Flyers on Campus
- Profs Slam K-12 Textbooks for Failing to Promote Social Justice
- Former St. Catherine U. Student Tries to Burn School Over U.S. Foreign Policy
- U. South Florida Students Bash Trump Piñata to Mark His First Year
- Ryerson University in Canada to Host White Privilege Conference
Isn’t free speech more important?
- Survey Finds Democrat Students Support Disinviting Speakers More Than Republicans
- UConn Bars Public from Ben Shapiro Speech
- Florida State Free Speech Zone is Adjacent to Campus Graveyard
Antifa is a stain on higher education.
- Antifa Prof Encourages Mob Destruction After Eagles Win
- Conservative Stanford Students Demand Resignation of Prof With Alleged Ties to Antifa
Yet Israel is controversial for some reason.
- Fired Pro-Israel U. Maryland Prof Files Federal Charge of Discrimination
- Ohio State University Students Defeat Anti-Israel Campaign
- Columbia Students and Professors Boycott Bookstore for Supporting Israel
The reasons for this should be obvious.
That’s just sad.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.