Left wing forces did whatever they could to keep Ben Shapiro from speaking at Berkeley, but in the end, freedom of speech won the day.
- Left Wing Agitators at Berkeley Call Ben Shapiro a White Supremacist
- Berkeley Offers Counseling to Students Traumatized by Ben Shapiro Speech
- Ben Shapiro Speaks at Berkeley Amid Massive Security and Protests
— Alex ???????? (@SoCal4Trump) September 15, 2017
Of course, there are many other battles left to fight.
- Assumption College Cancels Charles Murray Speech Over Threat of Antifa Violence
- Steve Bannon to Speak at UC Berkeley During Free Speech Week
All leftism, all the time.
- Survey Finds Lots of Students and Faculty at Mizzou are Miserable
- Reed College Students Protest Western Civ Program as ‘Eurocentric’
- Left Wing “Anti-War” Banner Causes Outrage at Amherst College on 9/11
That was quick.
- Former CIA Deputy Director Resigns From Harvard Fellowship After Chelsea Manning Appointment
- Harvard Rescinds Fellowship Offered to Chelsea Manning
Trump on campus.
- Recent Cornell Symposium Focused on Xenophobia in the Age of Trump
- Student Paper at U. Florida Accuses Trump of Exploiting Hurricane Harvey
- Joe Biden Compares Supporters of Due Process on Campus to Charlottesville Nazis
- Harvard Paying Students to Educate Others on Diversity and Inclusion
- Panel at Brown University Convinced White Supremacy is Everywhere
There are consequences.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.