After the Hurricane Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 07:30am 0 Comments
Hurricane Harvey was a tragedy but it brought out the best in some people.
- Trump Visits Texas to Survey Harvey Damage, Promises Help for Those Affected
- MSNBC Reporter: Trump “Absolutely Did Get a Hero’s Welcome” in Texas
- Dispatches from Houston: Hurricane Harvey Day 3
Others, not so much.
- “Tone Deaf” and “Contemptible”: Politico Cartoon Causes Backlash
- Linda Sarsour Steering Money to Political Group, Not Hurricane Harvey Victims
- MSM climate change ghouls feasting on Harvey
The media longs for Katrina.
Antifa is now tied to the Democratic Party.
- Journalist amid Antifa Berkeley Riots: “Police have completely disappeared … People getting beaten up”
- Berkeley: After Antifa rampage, Mayor wants Conservative Free Speech Week canceled
Compare and contrast.
- Court throws out suit against Sheldon Adelson and others over support for Israel
- German Security Service: Islamic State Plans to Target Railway Networks in the West
- Pentagon Confirms North Korea Fires Missile Over Japan
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.