Mandatory Leftism Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 07:30am 2 Comments
Progressive ideas are so popular, students have to be forced to learn them.
- Oregon State Imposes Mandatory “Diversity Education” for Students Who Live on Campus
- Microaggression Sensitivity Training Mandated for New Students at Rutgers
Here’s one administrator who gets it.
That was quick.
- Southern Methodist U. Relocating 9/11 Memorial to Avoid Upsetting People
- Southern Methodist U. Rethinks Decision to Move 9/11 Memorial After Backlash
Trump on campus.
- Prof Who Said “Trump Must Hang” Relieved of Fall Teaching Duties
- Clemson Prof: Trump Military Trans Ban is Like the Nazis or Something
- Princeton Prof Seeks Submissions for ‘Trumplandia’ Course Project
This helps no one.
- North Carolina State Administrator Wants Segregated Housing for Black Women
- Social Justice Journalism Grant at Brandeis U. Excludes White Men
- Vanderbilt U. Prof Claims Math Education is Sexist
You don’t say…
This is nuts.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
After reading this list, I feel as though I have had a lengthy and hellish fall through the rabbit hole.
Reading this article, I couldn’t help but wonder what Ayn Rand would think about the state of our body politic.
John Galt, please call your office.