Progressive concepts are finding their way into all kinds of courses these days.
- ‘Gender And Racial Inclusivity’ Course to be Offered at Stanford Business School
- Duke Law School Offers Class in ‘Social Justice Lawyering’
- CUNY Prof: Math Skills Essential for Social Justice
- Student Union Leader in UK Wants to Make the Koran Required Reading
- College Summer Reading Lists Focus Largely on Left Wing Topics
Say hello to the new faculty members.
- U. Scranton Hiring Director to Promote “Feminist Theories and Knowledge”
- Evergreen State Appoints New VP for Equity and Inclusion
That was quick.
- University in Oklahoma Removing Bibles and Crosses From Chapel After Complaint
- University That Was Going to Remove Bibles and Crosses Changes Its Mind
Consequences and push back.
- Credit Outlook at Mizzou Downgraded to Negative
- UC Berkeley Tries to Dismiss Lawsuit Over Cancellation of Ann Coulter Speech
- All Male Club at Harvard Rethinks Gender Neutrality and Expels Female Members
Compare and contrast.
- Marxist Profs Gear up for “Socialism 2017” Conference in Chicago
- ‘Anti-Profit’ College Restaurant Struggles for Survival
This was nice!
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.