There were some interesting developments on campus free speech in the news this week.
- Campus Free Speech Bill Passes Wisconsin Assembly
- North Carolina Gets Highest Marks for Campus Free Speech
- Louisiana’s Democrat Governor Vetoes Campus Free Speech Bill
Charles Murray spoke out for the first time since the mob attack at Middlebury.
Why does this keep happening?
Social justice is all the rage these days.
- Franklin College Offers Free Certification in Social Justice Work
- University Seeks Coordinator for Social Justice From a Catholic Perspective
War on Greek life?
- Occidental Prof Wants Ban on Wealthy White Frats
- Northwestern Wants ‘Social Justice Education’ for Frats and Sororities
- Diversity Conference Administrators Want Implicit Bias Training on College Campuses
- Yale Sues Connecticut To Expand Number of Gender Neutral Bathrooms Despite Building Code
- Yale Dean Who Called White People ‘Trash’ Leaves Position
Democrats say this never happens.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.