Twice this week, student groups at different schools demanded mandatory diversity courses.
- Racist Notes at St. Olaf College Lead to Mandatory Race and Gender Classes
- UC Santa Cruz Students Take Over Building, Demand Mandatory Diversity Competency Training
Accepting punishment for your actions is also a big problem.
- Middlebury: Unspecified Disciplinary Action Taken Against Students Over Mob Attack
- Middlebury Students to Protest Discipline of Classmates Over Mob Attack
When are students going to demand free speech on campus?
- U. Arkansas Fayetteville Official Suspended for Cancelling Speaker Critical of Islam
- Berkeley Student Leader Objects to Campus Police and Free Speech Protection
- Liberals Angry That Betsy DeVos Will Give Speech at Historically Black College
The problem is everywhere.
- Admin Does Nothing as Conservative Speaker Shouted Down at U. Buffalo
- Camille Paglia Says Blocking Campus Speech Is Anti-Democracy and Anti-Feminist
Where are congressional Republicans on this?
Gender Studies updates.
- College in California Launches Special Scholarship for Transgender Students
- Female Wesleyan Student Wants Men to Participate Less in Class
A study in campus partisanship.
- College Republicans at Yale Troll “Hunger Strikers” With Barbecue
- Dartmouth Study: Democrats Are the Least Tolerant Students on Campus
The revolution will be blogged about.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.