Students across the country are calling on their schools to adopt sanctuary campus policies but not all college leaders are on board.
- Harvard President Rejects ‘Sanctuary Campus’ Policy
- Syracuse University Chancellor Rejects Sanctuary Campus Policy
- Princeton University President: The Term ‘Sanctuary Campus’ Has No Basis in Law
This school is interested, of course.
There could be consequences.
Georgia State Rep. Earl Ehrhart's message on sanctuary campuses: "If you don't follow the law, the state funds are not gonna follow you." pic.twitter.com/gemZncBLsE
— FOX & Friends (@foxandfriends) December 2, 2016
Compare and contrast.
- House Republican Bill Would Deny Funds to Colleges That Ban The Flag
- Hampshire College Starts Flying American Flag Again
Ohio State updates.
- Staffer at Ohio State Under Fire for Expressing Sympathy for Campus Attacker
- Ohio State Student: Left is More Scared of Trump Than ISIS
Trump on campus.
- Columbia Students And Faculty Form ‘Columbia Against Trump’ Group
- Students Who Support Trump Disrespected on Liberal Campuses
Higher ed bubble.
- NY Republican Rep. Releases Plan to Lower Cost of College
- Student Sues University After Accruing $224K in Debt But Getting No Degree
Irony is dead.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.