The election staggers on through the deepening swamp of allegations.
- Emails Reveal Clinton Foundation Donors Asked Favors From State Dept
- Child Rape Victim Speaks Out: Calls Hillary a “Liar”
- DNC Hack Way Worse Than Originally Thought
How is he wrong?
There’s been a lot of pearl-clutching.
- Given What Trump Has ‘Stirred Up,’ NYT Columnist Fears Aftermath If He Loses
- Scarborough Suggests that Trump Has Crossed the Rubicon into ‘Fascism’
- Hillary Surrogate: ‘No Parallel’ Between Trump Gun Comment and Hillary Remark on RFK Assassination
Fueled by the media.
- Two years ago Michael Brown died, and a movement based on lies was born
- Research Report: #BlackLivesMatter more about radical social upheaval than “Black Lives”
- Courts Weaken Texas Voter ID Law, Uphold Wisconsin’s Law
- Texas, 12 States Ask to Delay Obama Transgender Bathroom Order
- Courts Can Fine Lawyers For Calling Females “Honey”
No surprises here.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.