Above The Law Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 09:00am 1 Comment
The election staggers on through the deepening swamp of allegations.
- Emails Reveal Clinton Foundation Donors Asked Favors From State Dept
- Child Rape Victim Speaks Out: Calls Hillary a “Liar”
- DNC Hack Way Worse Than Originally Thought
How is he wrong?
There’s been a lot of pearl-clutching.
- Given What Trump Has ‘Stirred Up,’ NYT Columnist Fears Aftermath If He Loses
- Scarborough Suggests that Trump Has Crossed the Rubicon into ‘Fascism’
- Hillary Surrogate: ‘No Parallel’ Between Trump Gun Comment and Hillary Remark on RFK Assassination
Fueled by the media.
- Two years ago Michael Brown died, and a movement based on lies was born
- Research Report: #BlackLivesMatter more about radical social upheaval than “Black Lives”
- Courts Weaken Texas Voter ID Law, Uphold Wisconsin’s Law
- Texas, 12 States Ask to Delay Obama Transgender Bathroom Order
- Courts Can Fine Lawyers For Calling Females “Honey”
No surprises here.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
There IS NO LAW. There is government coercion to enforce whatever they want, and sometimes there are those who defend themselves from that coercion. There USED to be law, but the government preferred to remove any limitations on their ability to kill and steal from the productive classes.